sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Please keep praying for my next mission trip. I am still waiting to raise the rest of my support. This is my itinerary:

May 7th – May 21st Iquitos (Peru’s Jungle) = $200 USD Got it! Praise God!

June 26th – July 7th Santa Cruz – La Paz (Bolivia) = 410 USD
July 26th – August 8th Huancayo (Peru) = 80 USD

TOTAL NEED: 490 USD

If the Lord is putting in your heart to support my ministry, please do. I believe the Lord is opening the doors for me to go and lead the DTS School, to be a blessing to the nations!
No matter how much is it, it will be a great blessing!

You may click on the lefthand menu, where it says “support Cesar’s Ministry/school”
Or you may write a check to GRACE LIFE CHURCH.
Please on the memo write: CESAR PERU MISSIONS

And you may send it to:
Grace Life Church
PO Box 50118
Baltimore, MD 21211

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario