domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

DTS!!

This is our 5th week of our DTS (Discipleship Training School) in Lima, Peru! I must tell you that it has been a challenge not only being on staff but being the DTS Director... it is one of the biggest things I have ever done! I feel so confident in God, knowing that He knew what He was doing when He put me in this leadership position. I also must confess that in these past months I’ve learned more than in the past three years!!!!

God has sent us 9 students from 5 different countries: Peru, German, Denmark, Finland, and USA. I love my students and care for their walk with Christ. It is very exciting every time you see a break through in their lives! Just that is worth all the effort and lack of sleep! Seeing somebody growing in the Lord, breaking their idols and burning on fire for God is amazing! It is hard to see myself doing anything else but this! Finally I can truly say that I am walking in God’s dream! MY DREAM!

This past week, we had a week of teaching about “inner healing” a time where God broke people’s walls (self protection) and opened their hearts for God to heal them! It was an awesome week! God is working in their lives 24/7!

We all are getting ready for one mission, to expand the kingdom of God!! We still have another 7 weeks before our outreach where we will minister to churches in PERU (Arequipa; Juliaca, Puno, Cuzco, Chiclayo, Cajamarca) Chile (Arica); Bolivia (Sucre, Santa Cruz y La Paz). Some of our Peruvian students are struggling to fundraise their money; please pray that God will provide for their trip. The school cost $1200 USD per Peruvian students; most of them have paid $400 USD.

PRAYER REQUEST:

  1. Wisdom and humility to keep on leading this school.
  2. For the contacts in the 3 countries for outreach.
  3. For more unity in the team.
  4. Support to pay the rest of my outreach trip (600 USD).
  5. Financial support for the Peruvian students.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog/newsletter. If God guides you to support my ministry or the Peruvian students, you could do it through paypal or to a church in the USA.

Grace Life Church

PO Box 50118
Baltimore, MD 21211

on the memo please write: "CESAR PERU MISSIONS FUNDS"

Thank you for your support and friendship!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario