jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

8th week!

Seems like yesterday when I finish writing my last blog entry; however it has pass almost a month. So many things happened on this month. My students are starting to realize how important is to renounce to their “rights” and co-live together as a big family,

indeed is not easy at all.


But, you know what, is OK. God is in control, the Bible says in Romans 8, that ALL THINGS work for good for those who love him! And sure we love Him!!! This promise is for me and for my school. God is in control and we are to enjoy His will and learn from it.


I want to thank you for your prayer and support; I still haven’t been able to raise the 600 USD I need for my outreach; please could you consider help me reach my goal. We will be traveling to Bolivia, Chile and many cities in Peru.


I will keep you inform.
May the Lord bless you and continue working in your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario