lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

Airports don't like me!!! :(

10:48 pm (12/27) I am at the gate 20 at the Lima airport, waiting to be call by LAN Airlines. This time is different; I am no longer sitting by myself with a book, now I am actually using my Laptop! What a great blessing to have this computer…

Every time I am about to get on the plane SOMETHING has to happen. This time it wasn’t VISA issues or waiting until there is a spot open on the plane, nor money issues. This time was something even worst!

… It wasn’t until 3 hrs before I boarded the plane that I realized my passport has expired!!! L… My first reaction was… oh my gosh!!! Why didn’t I think of that before!! I could feel my blood pressure going up!!! However I know God was in control. I remember just being quite and saying on my heart: “Lord, If is your will please let me go tonight, otherwise I’ll stay here in Lima. I don’t want to do my will, but yours”

11.38 AM (12/28) .... Finally I made it to NYC!!! ... since I had a 12 hrs layover I decided to go to manhathan!!! not knowing what I was doing, The Lord provided a kind Argentinan lady who helped me, and took me all the way to manhathan (subway) ... great experience!!!

Now I am in starbucks enjoying life and Jesus!!!
going to the movies soon! until 5 pm.. then heading back to the airport (JFK) pray that I'll find another nice lady to help me!!! heheheheh


God bless you!
I'll keep you posted!
btw, Video is comming up this week! sorry for the delayed!
Blessings!
Cesar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario