sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS!!!

.... I've been thinking and praying a lot about this coming holidays... what to do? How to celebrate Jesus birth? ... And I thought, what a better way than thinking and blessing other on this great celebration!!! Christ himself made himself nothing for the sake of us!!!!

... So... here are my thoughts...

there is a small church up in a hill, the members of this church are AMAZING! they are crazy in love with Jesus and love their Pastor... they also have a about 50 young little kids, that comes to the Sunday school... do you know what church I am talking about yet??? ... :)

Yes, it is Filadelfia Church

I have 3 plans... However I haven't decided yet which one should we do

(1) Do a very classic Christmas party, we'll buy fruit cakes (hummm) and hot chocolate! We’ll probably have some songs and dances! And then eat, eat, eat!!! (my favorite part)

(2) Have a Chicken dinner!!! that’s right! Change the classic, upgrade it a little bit and buy lost of chicken brasa, French fries and TONS OF Mayonnaise J we LOVE mayonnaise

(3) Buy presents for each and every little kid… maybe a t-shirt, or some school supplies…

… So far this has been in my heart...

My family usually does something like this every year, but we never done it for 50 kids, so is a challenge!

How can you help?

You got different options:

Fist you can help me decided which one we should do.

You can also come to Peru and take the party to them with me!!! That will be great! However, I know you are a little bit far from Peru, so if you cant make it. I understand J

You can also make a donations for the party J you can used the link on my blog, where it says: would like to support Cesar’s school/ministry


So far, we got all the fruitcakes donated to us… well, my dad did! Hahaha at least He will…

Me, anita, danny, mom, dad and anybody else who wants to come will be throwing this Christmas Party… probably close to the Christmas day…

... Lets share the love of Christ, bring joy and surprised these little ones!!! :)
you wanna help??? :)

I'll post picts of our Christmas party!
Happy thanksgiving!!!
Love you all!!!

oh... yeah!! wait... don't go yet...
I have to let you know that the LORD already provided for me to go to the CONFERENCE!!! yes! tha YWAM Conference I wanted to go! yay JESUS!!! He Rocks!!!
... I KNOW that I know that you know that He Knows that HE will provided the money to do this Christmas party as well!!! yay!!! I am excited!!!
these "projects" always get me excited!!!
Thank you for your support!!!
:)...
ok ok.. now you can go... :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario